Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Kaisercraft Saturday Sketch: #1 June

Hello again!

Two posts in one day... that's a record for me!  This is just a quick one.  I did say that I was all organised to complete another of Kaisercraft's sketches.  Well yesterday I enjoyed a little bit of me time and put this layout together based on the first Saturday sketch.  This actually came together really quickly (gotta love sketches and coordinated collections).  This is a photo of my oldest boy and his cousin... taken almost 5 years ago!!!  .....where has the time gone???

Since there is a cute little girl in the photo I took advantage and had a play with a more girly paper range (Child's Play) and flowers!!!  And I even got my sewing maching out!!!  Anyway, I hope you like and thank you for stopping by xoxox