Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Stuck?! ...July Sketch :-)

Well, I thought I would get in early and have a go at one of the challenge blogs!  I've said it before and I will say it again... LOVE sketches.  They really to help me getting my pages looking 'right'.  This sketch I thought looked like my kind of sketch (if there is such a thing lol).  So here is the sketch:


And here is my take:

I wasn't completely happy with it at first (all though I never am :-/)... but it's definitely growing on me :-)  I've used my last of this range of paper.  I'm not sure what it was called, but it's from Bo Bunny and would definitely be one of my favourite ranges I have ever used.  I don't know the name of it as I was seriously down to my last teeny, tiny scraps - see that big stripey star at the bottom.... not even a whole star ;-)  Oh, and look!  I've used some of my cool bits and pieces from A li'l somethin' (the denim bits and bobs).  Cool hey!  The photo is of my beautiful boy Evan on his first day at 3 y.o. kinder... aaarrrrrrgggghhhhh  I can't believe how fast time goes by.  I do love seeing my boys growing and developing, but, just occasionally, I wish I could keep them little for ever xoxox
Anyhow... head over to the Stuck?! blog to see the fabulous examples from the design team and other entries... although I think I may be the first :-o
Have a great day!!!