Saturday, June 25, 2011

Kaisercraft Saturday Sketch: #3 June

Good morning!  Well last night I headed to the Kaisercraft crop night at the Geelong Factory Outlet with a few friends.  I had a great night and thought it was only appropriate to have a go at some of the Kaisercraft blog sketches since I was in the right place if I needed any more product ;-)  Which of course I did!  Well I ended up talking a lot, but I did manage to finish off my one and only layout this morning.  I've used one of Kaisers older ranges of papers "Ever Blooming".  I love the colours of this range and thought is suited my photo reasonably well (except for maybe Evan's FLOURO red jumper lol).  Anyway, here is the sketch:

And here is my page:

Sorry it's not the greatest photo in the world.  I've turned the sketch sideways to suit the photo.  Isn't my li'l boy just the cutest in this photo!  Can't believe it was taken over three years ago :-(  Head over to the Kaisers blog if you want to see the DT's examples and the other entries... gee there's some talent out there :-)  Well, I better be off to do some housework now.  I'm all organised for one of the other Saturday Sketches so you never know, I might be back with another post before the end of the month :-o  Hope you have a great day xoxox