Thursday, June 23, 2011

DP2 Challenge #87

Hi all!  Well I really haven't been crafting much at the moment.... just don't seem to have the time or the mojo.  Although that seems to be the case all to often these days :-(  BUT... I did quickly whip this card up this afternoon for Mo's Challenge Blog!  Now when I say whip this up I mean it.  Normally it takes me an hour or more to make a card... yes I'm very slow lol.  But this came together really quickly... within about 20 minutes!  That is definitely a record!!!  Of course it always helps when you have an image coloured and ready to go :-D  I found this kraft tag hiding when I cleaned up my scrap room.  Don't you just love finding things you forgot even existed.


The cute li'l elf is sold as 'sticky' and can be found here.  How cute is he!!!  Anyway, I really better be off because my two boys are fighting like cats and dogs right now.  Thanks for stopping by and I hope you're having a wonderful day xoxox