Wednesday, June 29, 2011

A gift for a friend :-)

Hi,

I thought I would quickly share a little something I put together for my bestest friend, KRISTY!  Yep, she's joined me at 'Club 30', so I wanted to do something a little special for her, since she is such a super DUPER friend.  This is a candle holder thingy that Kristy mentioned she liked AGES ago.  It's pretty groovy.  Has the candles on top and a bottom vase type thing underneath to decorate however you like (my description is just awesome hey).  It's called the 'Customisable Tealight Centrepiece' and you can get it through Partylite.


I have no idea what brand the paper is (sorry), but it's very pretty hey :-)  I've just used some decorative sand and stones on the bottom with some Kaisercraft flowers and jewel buttons.  The heart and bird are from Stuff 2 Scrap.  Thanks for looking and I hope you're having a beautiful day xoxox