Sunday, May 5, 2013

LPS Colour Challenge #3

Well!  I finally sat down today and had a little play!  It's been awhile. ..  I decided to join in on the latest colour challenge over at Life.  Paper.  Scrapbook.
You can see my take on it below :-)

I thought the colours were perfect to document Evan's 100th day at school :-)  Hs loved dessing up as an old man and learning about numbers too!  I've used the badge he recieved as a title... that made it easy lol And I've also included the book he made on the day :-)  Too cute!  And yep, l almost think he could do 100 pizzas lol.  Well it's short and sweet today!  I'm uploading from my mobile, so hopefully it works ok... gosh technology is amazing these days.
Anyway, thanks for stopping by and hope you're having a beautiful day xoxo
And head over to Life.  Paper. Scrapbook.  if you have a sec because there ia loads of inspiration! !!

1 comment:

  1. Terrific take on the colour challenge, I love the way you included his school work, I love having real memories included in scrapbooks like that.

    ReplyDelete