Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Life. Paper. Scrapbook. May sketch!

Good morning!  Thought l would quickly share the layout l completed using the latest sketch from Life. Paper. Scrapbook.
 
Here is the sketch:

And here is my take on it:
These photos of my boys and my beautiful friend were taken Christmas Eve. We all had a lovely evening making puddings and singing carols :-)  I've stuck to the sketch pretty closely, except for the number of photos.  I loved this sketch!  And think I may just use it again.  I really wanted to use one photo and cut it into four.  I really think this sketch would lend itself to that nicely... next time ;-) 
 
So thank you for stopping by and head over here if you wish to have a closer look at the challenge... there are some amazing takes on this sketch!!!

2 comments:

  1. Those plum puddings look awesome, how did u make them? They look kid friendly to make? Great work with your layout, cant wait to see the next one you post

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love how you have used journalling mixed with the little tabs. Wonderful layout (and a very cute pics!)

    ReplyDelete