Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Scrapboxx March Sketch

Hi!  Just a really quick post before I pick the boys up from daycare.  I had planned to do some scrapping this arvo, but after a walk with my mum, cleaning the oven, the floors the shower and the dog I kinda run out of time lol... BUT last night I did get a chance to scrap and I finished the March Sketch from The Scrapboxx!  I'm the featured member at The Scrapboxx this month too... how exciting is that!!! 

This layout actually came together quite quick and I used up some scraps, so that's always a bonus :-) 
Anyways, here is the sketch...


and here is my layout....


I turned it sideways :-b  The paper is Fancy Pants (Rough and Tough) and the all the super chipboard stars are from Stuff 2 Scrap!  Thanks for taking the time to stop by and hope you're having a lovely day xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment