Sunday, March 13, 2011

Mo's Challenge #73 - A bit of green

A really quick share before I head back to a relaxing Sunday on the couch with my boys... some book marks I made as a gift for the Grandparents and Great-Grandparents from my boys.  These were really quick and easy to make and of course the digital image which I LOVE is from Mo's Digital Pencil.  I've coloured them in to represent my two boys... although I must admit it's not all that often Evan and Royce sit happily together like this lol  The challenge for this week over at Mo's Challenge Blog is to use a bit of green, so if ya feeling crafty give it a go!  Hope you're having a relaxing weekend, I know I am :-)  :-)

5 comments:

  1. OMG, Kerri, your colouring is just spectacular!!! And the bookmark idea - oh, totally worth scraplifting! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How gorgeous!!
    Thanks so much for taking the time to join us at Mo’s DP2! We really appreciate your support!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Kerri...look at you, girl!! How ambitious!! Not one but FOUR of these cute little bookmarks! And these little Mo Manning cuties look so much like your own two little cuties!! (Your boys are beyond precious!!) I'm so tickled that you've joined us for our "bit o' green" challenge this week at Mo's! Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH my gosh you have been busy.. This is so sweet. I love that you created these with Mo's image. Great job. Thanks for joining us at Mo's this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are fabulous! wonderful project. love your bookmarks!!

    ReplyDelete