Wednesday, March 2, 2011

happiness is...

Just a really quick post to show you my latest layout.  I've picked up a few new bits and pieces to play with, so this is the result.  I've used Tattered Angels glimmermist with a Prima stencil.  I've also used Tattered Angels crepe ribbon, as well as some itty bitty doilies from The Chip Chop Shop.  And no layout would be complete with out a little Kaiser bling lol

The photo is of my youngest son, Royce... and I can't believe this photo was taken nearly three years ago :-(  They are growing up way too fast for my liking.  Anyway I'm off to get the boys to bed and then watch a movie with my hubby... it's very rare for us have quality time together, so I better not keep him waiting.  Thanks for looking and hope you're having a lovely day xoxox

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous layout Kerri .... and the pic is so cute. Hugs Honor xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cute, they grow so fast don't they!

    ReplyDelete