Monday, May 9, 2011

Kraft It Up - May challenge

Hi everyone! This will be a very quick entry as I have two tired boys, with one of them being sick too :-( I have been doing very little scrapbooking lately... just seem to be so busy or too tired :-( Anyways, I did manage to do one layout over the weekend. The May Kraft It Up challenge was to use no patterned papers. I thought that sounded doable, so here it is. My apologies for the bad photo... I'm not sure why it looks so bad on here???
Okay, so my solution for no patterned papers was to fill the page up with photos, not too original I must admit. lol I probably should have made this a double page layout, but since I'm struggling to get one page done, I thought I better not go for the two :-) If you want to have a go at this challenge or check out the other entries, which I must say put mine to shame, head over to here. Thanks for taking the time to look and hope your having a great day!

3 comments:

  1. thankyou Kerry for your lovely comment over on my blog, Ireally appreciate it, your work is just lovely as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic LO Kerri.. love all the pics and your gorgeous flowers!! Thanks for playing along at KIU :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous LO Kerri.. love those flowers!! Thanks for playing along at KIU :))

    ReplyDelete