Sunday, April 24, 2011

A few layouts :-)

Happy Easter everyone!!!  Hope you had a terrific day.  I worked from midnight till 8am... then picked up my mother in-law for a feast of bacon and eggs!  Then of course we did the easter egg hunt!!!  The boys loved it and were sooo good with their 'sharing bucket'.  The boys then headed back to Nanny's so I could get a little sleep.  Alas, I did not sleep.  Instead I finished off a page I started last night.  Here it is...



Pretty basic, but I'm good at basic lol.  I've used some of my bits and pieces I got from Pretty Little Studio as well as some Prima flowers and the chipboard mushrooms are from Stuff 2 Scrap.

Thought while I was here I would also share another couple of layouts I finished a while ago.  In March I was lucky enough to be chosen as the featured member at Scrapboxx.  I was so excited (I actually can't believe I forgot to blog about it until now)!  Anyways, as the featured member I was sent the March Boxx of Scraps to play with.  Here is the main layout for this...

I also got productive and did this layout...

And just to finish it off, a card...

I also got a few goodies so I could have a go at the April Sketch which was featured in the newsletter!  Here is the sketch...

Here is my take...

Well that's just about it from me.  Yesterday I finally finished a couple of layouts that I've had on the go for a while... but I might save them for another day :-)  I'm just a little tired so I'm off to bed.  Thanks for stopping by and I hope you had a lovely Easter xoxox

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kerri!
    Congrats on your win at MO's! PLease email me with your mailing address so I can arrange to have your goodies sent out to you. Also you need to email Mo for your free digi. :-)
    southernnewfiegirl@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete