Thursday, February 17, 2011

Scrapboxx Fortnightly Challenge

Hi!  Here is my latest layout for the fortnightly challenge over at The Scrapboxx.  I've regularly headed over to this sight to get inspiration and supplies for a long time... it's probably one of the first forums I ever signed up for.  There's so much awesome inspiration there, plus everyone's friendly and encouraging, which is nice now, and was even nicer when I was only just starting to scrap.  Anyways, the challenge was you had to include the word 'love' in your title as well as having lace and the colour red on your page.  Sounded easy enough and seemed to suit the photo of my grandparents on their wedding day.... well I really stuggled in the beginning with this layout, but I'm glad I kept at it.  I love the end result :-)
Also, just before I get a cuppa and try and finish my next layout, here's a photo I took using my new beaut DSLR... I'm still learning, but pretty cool hey!

No comments:

Post a Comment