Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Kaisercraft Saturday Sketch Challenge- February #2

Here is the results of having a couple of hours to myself... this and a nice clean house :-)  This is using one of the Saturday Sketches from the Kaisercraft blog.  I'm lucky enough to live in Geelong, so the Kaisercraft store is somewhere I go when I have a bit of spare change lol.  The paper is one of their earlier ranges 'Cocco'.  I bought it with intention of using it for a girly layout as some of the range has really pretty floral designs... well I don't very often do girly designs, so here's a boy one!

Here is the sketch...


Here is my layout....



I'm not sure about the red paint???  I ended up going over it in white as I thought it looked a little too... gory?  Anyways, along with the Kaisercraft paint, I also used Kaisercraft tiny alphas, alpha stickers, buttons, ribbon and hessian.  I've also used Heidi Swapp paint (to get the Kaisercraft paint to match the letter stickers), Faber-Castell pen, Scrap FX chipboard and Bella! corkboard (turned over)... oh and machine stitching (for the first time EVER)!  Anyways thanks for stopping by and hope you are having a fabulous day xoxox

1 comment:

  1. I like the texture from the hessian and the way you turned the photos on an angle.

    ReplyDelete