Monday, June 30, 2014

Scrap the Boys: June Challenge

It's been so long since I've been here!  Hi!  I really haven't been scrapping a whole lot lately... either busy or just can't be bothered lol. But I did scrap with a friend a couple of weeks ago.  I thought my layout would suit Scrap the Boys latest challenge... to scrap a BIG photo.  I've had this photo siting around waiting for this challenge lol.  My cute little guy doing a bit of colouring!  His older brother LOVES art, but this guy isn't as 'into it'.  So when I stumbled across him sitting quietly (also something of a rarity for Royce) colouring I had to run for the camera!  I've even added the cute little heart he was colouring to my page :-)


Well that's it from me... it's school holidays here so I better go make the most of it... love having my boys home with me ♡♡♡  If you want to be super quick and have a go at this challenge head here.  Hope you're having a beautiful day and thanks for stopping by xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Love this page and how you've added the perfect sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picture and love what you have done with the title. Enjoy the holidays. Thanks for playing along at Scrap the Boys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning!!! Thanks for playing along with STB's

    ReplyDelete