Friday, November 30, 2012

Christmas Blog Hop!!!

Good morning!!!  Welcome to hour final hop for the year... YIKES!!!  As you can see it's just a small one as it's rather a busy time for everyone.  But I do hope you enjoy our little hop :-)

Here is a list, just in case you get lost:

Monique

Kerri  <--that em="em" me="me" s="s">

I just can't believe Christmas is just around the corner.  We will be putting our tree up on Saturday.  Yay!!!
Here was last years decorating experience...

  My boys are SO totally excited about Christmas this year.  We have already been to get our Santa photo... and for the first year EVER Royce was happy (even excited) to sit on Santa's knee :-)
                                                                                         See... last year Santa had to hide!

They've both been busy crafting too.  Evan has made a beautiful picture for Santa and wrapped it all up to hang on the tree as a present for Santa... I would love to show you the amazing picture inside... but it's all wrapped for Santa lol  Royce had made him a bauble which he also wrapped up with a little help from me.  They have also both coloured in and pinned together a couple of Santa decorations.  How awesome do they look!!!  I didn't help either of them with these.  Evan helped Royce with the split pins.  These boys never cease to amaze me!!!  I'm so thankful everyday and think I may just be one of the luckiest people in the World to be Mum to these two beautiful boys <3 p="p">

I have been crafting too!  

I whipped up these super quick cards this morning using a Kaisercraft mini-stamp that I coloured using my Copics... boy it's been a while since I've had them out!  For some reason they look really flat... but is is a real bow underneath and the stamp is mounted on foam tape.  I also used the paper that came free with the latest issue of Scrapbooking Memories.  You can get the digital version of this here.  Oh, and if you have a copy of Scrapbooking Memories, check out page 86!!!  Two rather cute little boys can be seen... having a little disagreement lol... yep it's not always sunshine and smiles with these two (just most of the time).

Ok, well I think I've rattle on enough.  Head over to Sonia's beautiful blog to see what she has come up with.  And I hope you have a wonderful Christmas with your family and friends, and a happy and safe New Year!!!

2 comments:

  1. Kerri you certainly have been busy with your Christmas organisation. The crafts your little munchkins have done is adorable! Gorgeous Santa photos too - love them!
    I think your cards are gorgeous - I wish I could colour with Copics as well, but I just have no idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kerri, enjoy putting up your tree, I will be a day or two late due to market. I love seeing your little ones doing some christmas craft - its all so exciting thru the eyes of a child!! LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete