Wednesday, January 12, 2011

New Copic Ciao Colours

Just a quick post to let you know there is a competion running over at Copic Oz where you can with the new Copic Ciao colours ( 36 new colour :-0 ).  Pretty good hey!  There are a few things you need to do to be in the running, so head over there to find out how!

Also, just a quick photo of my latest scrapbooking layout... I'm really struggling with anything crafty at the moment, so I thought I would attempt a challenge now on at Scrapboxx.  A layout using your favourite christmas photo and use non traditional colours.   I'm not completely happy with the layout... scrapping shouldn't be this hard!!!!  I really hope I get my mojo back very soon... it's been missing a while.

Finally, my thoughts are with the flood victims of Queensland xoxox  There are many ways you can help... so come on everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment