Friday, August 3, 2012

Winter Blog Hop winner!

Good afternoon!  Sorry... just a little late.  Both boys are home today, but that's really no... just completely forgot.  Here is the winner of my random draw.  In case you can't see (or read my writing) that is number 11.


Which is... Lizzy Hill.  Congratulations!!!  I will be in touch with you shortly to get some details from you.
While I'm here I might just share a quick layout...
Some pretty Prima flowers, a title using my Making Memories slice, some butterfly stamps coloured with my Copics... and see the pretty leaves... cheap earring from Kmart!!!  Love them!  That's it from me for today.  Hope you have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by :-)

1 comment:

  1. Why thank you sooo much...that's amazing news!!!! One happy grinning winner here!!!!! Love what you have done with those ear rings here.. VERY clever:):):)

    ReplyDelete