Wednesday, November 16, 2011

A couple of layouts and a card!!!

Hi all!  Well now the market is all done (a great day had by all and lots of money raised for the school :-) ) I have been able to scrap a little.  I want to show you a double layout and a card.  These have both used Jillibean Soup's Spotted Owl Soup range.  I was luck enough to win this from Kathie's blog as part of the Get Picky blog hop!!!  How lucky was I!!!  Absolutely love this range... and still have HEAPS left!  More layouts and cards to come he, he, he.

Anyway, here's my layout...

And here's my card...

How cute is that paper! 

Thought I also might quickly add a layout that was recently published in Scrapbooking Memories.  It's my fourth publication :-O  I never thought any of my work would ever be good enough to be published.. but this is my fourth!!!  Just a little excited :-)  I don't think I will ever be one of the 'well known' names in the scrapping world, but gee it's nice to see a few of my layouts in a mag.  I don't think I've shared my three previous ones... hmmm... maybe another day :-)
Anyway, here it is...

 This is a very special layout... it's the first one I've done about Evan being diagnosed with Autism.  The letter under the photo just lets him know that I love him... no matter what.  He truely is one beautiful little boy... we really are so very blessed xoxox  Well that's it from me for today.  Hope you are having a beautiful day and thank you for stopping by :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment