Wednesday, December 15, 2010

M4M challenge... anything goes!

Just a quick post to enter my latest project in the Mad for Markers challenge 'anything goes'. I made this li'l gift for my gorgeous friend Mandy's 30th birthday. We went out for tea and this was just something little to go on the table to let everyone know we were there to celebrate our friends birthday. It's simply a block of wood painted and glittered, then flowers, ribbon and a few other bits and pieces added. I coloured in the Magnolia stamps with my Copics and also added a little bit of colour to the flowers with Copics too. There is also a little hook hidden away amongst the ribbon where I tied ballons on for the evening. Thanks for for looking.


4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Kerri, what a lovely idea.
    Honor xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea Kerri, I love it! Plus it looks AMAZING, you have done a Fantastic job! Thnks so much for joining us over at M4M!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great. I am sure it was greatly received.
    Thanks for joining us at Mad for Markers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How very sweet!! LOVE it!!!

    Thanks for joining in our Mad for Markers Anything Goes challenge!!

    Sammi
    xx

    ReplyDelete