Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Once upon a... Sketch

I must admit I am a big fan of sketches.  I am not a naturally creative person and my layouts can ofen look unbalanced if I don't use a sketch... although I think I'm oh so slowly getting better lol  Anyways, I've found a new sketch blog called 'Once upon a... sketch'.  It's been created by the very talented Nadia Cannizzo and has a fabulOsO design team.  To spread the word they have a giveaway!!!
Here is what you need to do...
**grab our badge from the side of this blog and add it to your blog's sidebar

**post about our site and our giveaway on your blog with a link back to here and a photo of our badge and our prize

**make sure you are a follower and leave us a comment in this post to let us know you have done all of the above.

So... here is the prize up for grabs sponsored by My Scrapbook Nook


And here is a pic of the very pretty badge...
 
Can't wait to see the first sketch and be inspired by all the beautiful work from the DT!!!
 
Oh btw... still nothing to share:-(  I've been trying very hard to get a double page layout finished... but it's one of those ones that you really want to be perfect... but it's just not :-/  Oh well :-)

1 comment: